* In 2013, PPFA committed 327,653 abortions. Abortions made up 94% of PPFA’s pregnancy “services.”
* For every adoption referral, PPFA committed 174 abortions.
* Pre-natal services dropped 4% over the previous year and cancer prevention services dropped 17%.
* During fiscal year 2013-2014, PPFA received $528 million in taxpayer funding, or more than $1.4 million per day, in the form of government grants, contracts, and Medicaid reimbursements. Taxpayer funding accounted for 41% of its revenue.
* PPFA had $127 million in excess revenue and more than $1.4 billion in net assets.